CBSE Releases NEET 2018 Admit Card, Download Here at cbseneet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the Admit Cards for National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2018-19.
CBSE conducts the NEET exams for session 2018-19 on Sunday, May 6, 2018 for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the CBSE official website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate should note that admit cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to the candidate on the email ID, registered at the time of filling the NEET 2018 form.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
1. Log on to the official website: cbseneet.nic.in
2. In the left bottom of the page you can see “Admit Card NEET 2018” under “Online Services”
3. Click on the link
4. Enter your details like registration number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and security pin
5. Click on the “SUBMIT” button
6. Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
7. Check all the details, as mentioned in this article (above)
8. Take a printout, paste your passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card
9. Keep the admit card for future use
Candidates need to carry the Admit Card on the exam day along with a recent Passport Size photograph, for verification purpose. On the NEET 2018 exam day – Sunday, 6th May 2018 the entry to the examination hall will begin at 7:30AM and invigilators will check the Admit Cards from 7:30AM to 9:45AM. Nobody will be allowed entry after 9:30AM.
Test booklets will be distributed at 9:45 AM and seal could be broken at 9:55 AM. The test will commence at 10AM and conclude at 1PM.
Candidates, please note that if you find any discrepancy in your admit card you should report this immediately to the CBSE as the information printed on the card will be verified at the time of admission, if found incorrect then your candidature may be cancelled.
(text content from:timesofindia.indiatimes.com)