For Repeaters: How To Get Success in NEET 2019 Exam?
* Note Down Your Mistakes Made in Past
Before starting for the preparation again, write down the mistakes. What went wrong previous year? Work on it. And the important thing don’t feel sad, you are not alone. To begin with, you have to make up your mind to study hard and prepare a fresh for the second time. After all, your mind should be fresh and ready to accept all that is coming. Then and only then you can succeed in your endeavour. May be you are weak in some topics and those topics are important in NEET. You have to work on that. You might need a proper guidance as per your level of understanding. At Misostudy you can clear your each and every doubts and concepts about anything which is important in NEET through our videos.
* Failure is Not The End
– If you failed in the first attempt, don’t give up. Its just another to learn, grow and come back stronger. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure. So find your errors and work on that for better performance in NEET 2019. We will help you at each stage in this preparation. And also dont allow boredom to creep into your mind. While preparing for NEET, repeaters usually start feeling that they have to study the same thing all over again, which is monotonous.
* Search for a Teacher Who Understands Your Needs
– There might be a problem in teaching faculty. They may not understand your problems. They may not know how to teach you. They may not experienced and trained. Then you need another coaching. Who can understand your level and teach you in a way that suits you the best. We at Misostudy have a 8-10 years experienced and trained faculty. They knows what students want. So our videos and live interactive classes helps you in your journey of NEET preparation. It will be helpful for you in overcoming the past mistakes.
* Time is Money
– For the candidates preparing for NEET exam for the second time, every minute is important. You have to use it more constructively. Therefore you need to make an effective study plan. You should utilize each and every minute wisely. Going physically to class, waiting for teachers is also a time consuming. so online coaching may be a right option for you to save your time. While you are preparing for exams like JEE, NEET you need more time to cover all topics and revisions. Thats why our time saving online coaching will be really helpful for you.
As a repeater you might not need to spend the same time and efforts on all the topics. You have to work more on some topics. So you can find out them in Misostudy’s exam material and videos. Make a list of subjects and topics that need more preparation and revision for NEET 2019 and work on it.
* Dont Give Up
Giving up is the only sure way to fail. So don’t give up too soon. If you persevere you will succeed. It is your dream, go for it once again with great enthusiasm, and work hard. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
All The Best! We are always with you.