JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Begins Today at jeeadv.ac.in
Now, it is time for JEE Advanced 2018 registration process. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the JEE Advanced 2018 registration process today ( May 2nd, 2018) at 10am on its official website jeeadv.ac.in. The JEE Advance 2018 Registration process has already begun for Foreign Nationals.
As per the JEE Mains Result 2018, a total of 2,31,024 candidates (1,80, 331 boys and 50,693 girls) have qualified for JEE Advanced 2018 exam this year. The candidates who have cleared the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE’s Joint Entrance Examination JEE Main 2018 must register themselves on the online portal on or before 7th May 2018, 5PM. The registered candidates for JEE Advanced 2018 will be able to pay the application fee till 8th May 2018.
Steps students should follow register for JEE Advanced 2018:
- Step 1: Click on the official link jeeadv.ac.in
- Step 2: Look for the link Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018 of JEE (Main) 2018
- Step 3: Click on the link Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018 of JEE (Main) 2018
- Step 4: Read the instructions, accept the online exam condition and proceed to register.
- Step 5: Fill up all the details
- Step 6: Enter save and summit
- Step: Pay registration fee for JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 Examination Schedule:
JEE Advanced 2018 will be organized in two shifts by IIT, Kanpur in computer-based mode as per the following schedule:
- Paper I from 9am to 12 noon
- Paper II from 2pm to 5pm
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2018:
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1993. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1988.
- Number of attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination: A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2017 or 2018. if the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2015-16 after June 2016, then the candidates of that board who appeared for their class XII exam in 2016 are also eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2018, provided they meet the other eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must not have accepted admission in any IIT before.