JEE Main 2018 Online or CBT Exam Tips
Published 10 months ago
IIT-JEE Main examination is a gateway to some of the most prestigious colleges in the country. Conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE, the test is to take place in two ways this year offline or pen-paper mode and online mode. The offline test was successfully organized by the CBSE on April 8. The next leg of the examination, the computer-based test is all set to be conducted on April 15 and 16.
Important points to know about JEE Main Online or CBT examination
1. A sample/mock test is available on JEE (Main) website for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
2. Exam will be from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm & the second slot is from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, if it is needed.
3. Reach at least 30 minutes before examination to complete all the formalities.
4. The test will be of 3 hrs duration
5. The student must check that their computer is working properly.
6. The paper will be available in English and Hindi. Switching the medium of languages while writing the exam is permitted.
7. Sheets for rough work are provided in the examination hall itself. Not to carry mobile phones, rough sheets or anything except photo ID card and the admit card.
8. Results of the JEE Main Online & Paper Based Test will be declared together on 27th April, 2018.
9. The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
10.Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response. One fourth marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
11. There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
12. The Ball Pens will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not bring any type of Pen/Ball Pens with them.
13. During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
14. The candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
15. Lastly, be confident and dont take too much stress especially because it is an online examination.
The JEE Main 2018 examination was slightly on the difficult side. Some questions in the JEE exam held on 8 April were straightforward and can be solved by a student who has been preparing sincerely for the exam. But a large numbers of questions required lengthy solutions. A few questions were difficult which will play crucial role to get top scores.
Misostudy wishes you All the Best!
(from: ndtv.com & timesnownews.com)