Tips for parents to help your child study effectively
* Time management
– In these days for success in exams effective time management is very important. They have to manage many things school, homework and exams to tuition’s. Thats why time Management is the biggest problem students face during this time. As a responsible parent, you can help them to build a useful plan to help them efficiently utilize their time.
* Emotional support
– Apart from anything what they need more is emotional support. They may feel that you are always with them in any situation. Just letting they know that youre there to help if they need you. Let them know that youre supportive. If they do come to you and tell you that theyre struggling with any problem. Help them and give confidence you are always with them. It can help them to reduce their stress levels. They will get energized.
* what to speak and what not speak
– Every child is unique. So you should never compare your child with others. If your child is not able to score high in a particular subject, there could be a possibility that they will be excellent in something else. Marks are not the only criterion of success in life and you should help them in identifying their strength areas. Helping them identify their strengths, interests, and reinforcing their self-esteem and self-confidence is the most important and sensible way of nurturing your child. See that your day to day conversations do not indicate that you respect only success. Stay in touch with their teachers. Take feedback from them about his/her performance. And speak with him without any noise. Be calm and supportive.
– Ensure they take regular breaks, eat healthy snacks and exercise. Encourage them to join family meals, even if its a busy revision day get away from the books for a while. Have plenty of healthy snacks in the fridge. Make sure your childrens starts the day on a good breakfast.
* They should feel relaxed