Get Previous Years JEE Main Question Papers and Sample Papers for JEE Main Exam 2019 Free
JEE, an acronym of the Joint Entrance Examination is an entrance test that helps in getting admission in the reputed engineering colleges across the country. Every year, lakhs of students appear for the examination, but only a few can make it to the renowned engineering colleges. Many students struggle to score well and are left with no option but to re-appear for the exam.
It is important to prepare carefully for JEE exam so that you can increase your chances of a successful career be getting admission in a good engineering college. While most of the times it is believed that mock tests can help in preparation and scoring good in the exam, it is more important to solve the sample question papers. While mock tests are simply a way of testing what you have learned, sample question papers of previous years are actual papers that give an insight on what type of questions were asked in the JEE exam in previous years.
Importance of Solving JEE Main Sample Papers
The previous year question papers consist of the most important questions which are specifically designed for the students who are going to appear for the JEE exam. These papers are based on the JEE exam pattern. You get not only the question paper but also the solution of each paper, which has been solved by the experts. This helps in knowing the correct answers for your reference and analysing where you went wrong.
Benefits of solving sample papers for JEE main 2019.
- The sample paper gives an idea of how much you have grasped and the weak areas where you need to pay more attention.
- The sample papers give an idea of the level of difficulty to expect in the JEE exam along with getting acquainted with exam patterns.
- Solving question paper helps in increasing the confidence level of the JEE aspirants to crack the exam.
- It helps in getting an idea of which topics are important from the point of view of JEE main exam.
- Students can get a fair experience of the real exam situation when they practice JEE sample papers as well as the previous year question papers.
The previous year and sample question papers also help students in knowing the distribution of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, and the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. Students can also notice the trend and change in the pattern of the question papers. It helps the students in assessing their weak sections as well as makes their strong sections more perfect. The main aim of the sample and previous year question papers is to help the students work on their time management, speed, and efficiency for good results.
Misostudy is your one-stop destination when it comes to the sample papers for JEE exam preparation. You can get the question papers from previous years for practice as well as the JEE main 2019 sample paper by just registering at our website.