CBSE exam 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education has commenced the application process for the students of class 10th and 12th at cbse.nic.in. Candidates who are planning to appear for the board examination as private candidates can get the applications forms filled on the official website now.Last date – September 30, 2019
Who can appear as a private candidate for the CBSE board exam 2020 –
1. Students who failed CBSE exam 2019 that was held in February – March
2. Students who have ‘Compartmental Result’ in the CBSE Main Exam 2019 and in July 2019 Exam
3. Students who have cleared the CBSE Board Exam 2019 held in March / July but want to improve their score can also re-appear for the 2020 Board Exam
4. Students who wish to appear for an Additional Subject and clear the exam
Features of Online Registration –
1. The registration forms and application fees will be accepted in online mode only.
2. No application shall be accepted after the last date.
3. No application shall be accepted without fee.
4. Fees for all activities will be accepted only through digital payments mode i.e. Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card (both National/ International).
5. No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e DD/ Postal Order /Money order/ cheque etc.
6. For the Examination – 2020, examination centre will be allotted as per the address filled in the online form.
7. Candidates of 2018 or before will need to submit the details on the online application/portal.
(Content Source: financialexpress.com)