The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results for Class 12 compartment exams today.
Candidates who appeared for the exams may check the official website of the board, www.cbse.nic.in to see their results. The registration for the Class 12 compartment exam begun in June and was held in July this year.
While checking the results, candidates must note that they should have roll number, school number and centre number as mentioned in the admit card.
Last year, the result for these exams was announced on August 9, 2018.
STEPS TO CHECK THE RESULTS:
• Log on to the official website of CBSE, www.cbse.nic.in
• Click on 'Click for CBSE Results'
• You will be redirected to a new webpage
• Click on 'Senior School Certificate Examination ( Class XII ) 2018 - Compartment'
• Fill the details required
• Check your results and download it for the future
CBSE CLASS 12 RESULTS 2018
• This year the pass percentage for Class 12 Exams had increased by one per cent with 83. 01 per cent. More than 97. 32 per cent students were from Trivandrum, 93. 87 per cent from Chennai and 89 per cent from Delhi.
A total of 91,818 students (8.3 per cent) couldn't clear the exam and got a compartment in Class 12 Exams.
CBSE CLASS 12 TOPPERS 2018
• Meghna Shrivastava became the topper of Class 12 examination for this year by scoring 499 marks out of 500
• Anoushka Chandra scored 498 marks out of 500 and secured the second position
• Seven students in the third position had scored 497 marks out of 500
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools which is controlled and managed by Union Government of India.
CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India. Read more at misostudy blog