The JEE Main 2020 will be conducted by The NTA for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, Its and other Centrally Funded Technical institutions (CFTIs), etc. in the next academic year (2020-2021) in two phases, the first phase from January 6, 2020, to January 11, 2020, and the second phase between April 3, 2020, to April 9, 2020. Students have the option to appear on or both phases. Their results will, however, reconsider the students 'performance in the best of the two phases.
Last minute tips and tricks - JEE Main 2020:
All aspirants would have completed the syllabus by now and would have also taken adequate no. of Mock Tests on the actual lines of JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-I. The following points will guide you on how to spend the last week before the exam:
1. Firstly, one must follow a schedule like the one on the JEE exam day.
2. Keep a fixed sleep cycle o that you can wake up early on the exam day. Have sound sleep a day before the exam. It is important to remain calm and relax.
3. Avoid spending too much time on social media and chatting with friends.
4. Brush up all important formulae / Concepts in all three subjects Physics, Chemistry
And Mathematics as per the syllabi of JEE.
5. Take at least one Mock Test each day to set up your biological clock as per the exam schedule.
6. Monitor your speed & accuracy while solving the papers & accordingly develop your own strategy.
7. While attempting the paper follow the below tips:
• Scroll through the questions to ensure real questions with options are appearing on the computer screen
• Start with easy questions and from a subject, you feel confident
• Avoid guesswork If you have no idea about the concept involved in a question as there is negative marking.
• Choose sections that have less risk and more gain.
• Do not spend too much time on a question as the exam is designed to check your speed & accuracy.
• Keep a check on your time while attempting the paper
• Attempt all numerical based type questions as there is no negative marking.
• Do not start with a question you don't know.
• Avoid being nervous if you find the paper tough since it is the Performance that counts. Hence, put your best analytical mind to work, it will take you ahead.
8. Keep your admit card ready & follow the instructions on it for the exam day.
9. Keep yourself calm and remain positive until you have taken your exam. Stop thinking
10. Revise from your notes. Speak to your subject teachers in case of doubts. Avoid any new chapter /book at this stage.
11. Finally, on the exam day give your best shot.