JEE Advanced 2020 will be conducted by the Seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). It is a national level entrance exam held every year by IITs on rotational basis. This entrance exam is a gateway to get admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor Master Dual Degree Courses. Admission will be provided to exam qualifying candidates in Engineering or Architecture Courses in top institutes of IITs, CFTIs, NITs, etc. Candidates can go through this article to get various details for JEE Advanced 2020 exam dates, application form, syllabus & much more.JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below tentative dates of JEE Advanced 2020:Application form release:
1st week of May 2020Application form last date:
2nd week of May 2020Last date for fee payment of application form:
2nd week of May 2020Admit card releasing:
3rd week of May 2020JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date:
3rd week of May 2020Response (copy) to be sent to the candidates:
Last week of May 2020Answer key releases:
Last week of May 2020Receiving of objection (if any):
Last week of May 2020Result declaration of JEE Advanced 2020:
2nd week of June 2020Online registration of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT):
2nd week of June 2020AAT exam date:
3rd week of June 2020Result Declaration of AAT:
3rd week of June 2020Seat Allotment starts:
3rd week of June 2020Last date for seat allotment:
3rd week of July 2020JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the test:
• Nationality: All Indian National (including OCI/PIO) and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
• Qualification: Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2019 or 2020.
• Percentage: Candidates must have scored 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST/ PWD category in 12th or equivalent examination.
• Age limit: Candidates must have born on or after October 1, 1993. 5 years of relaxation will be given to SC, ST and PWD candidates.
• No. of attempts: Candidates will only be able to apply JEE Advanced maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
• Mandatory: It will be mandatory to appear in JEE Main 2020 for applying JEE Advanced 2020.
• Performance: Candidates will have to come under the top 224,000 qualifying candidates in paper 1 of JEE Main 2020 (including all categories).
• Earlier admission at IITs: Candidates who will be admitted to any preparatory course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2020 will be eligible to apply in JEE Advanced 2020.
• Candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT will also be not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2020. However, those paid seat acceptance fee but doesn’t report at center OR cancelled their seat before last allotment round in the year 2019 are eligible for JEE Advanced 2020.