The JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted from April 7, 2019, onwards. The examination will be conducted between April 7 to April 20, 2019. Students who have appeared for January examination can also appear for April examinations to improve their scores.
Candidates who still have to download the admit card need to do it now before the last date through the official site of JEE at jeemain.nic.in. The examination result will be out by April 30, 2019, for paper I and by May 15, 2019, for Paper II. Candidates will have to download the admit card through the official link given below.
JEE Main 2019: Important Instructions for Candidates:
• Download the admit card before the last date to avoid any kind of hassle. Once downloaded, check the details given in the admit card like the reporting time, gate closing time, date of exam, shift timings and venue of the exam. In case of any error, candidates need to immediately contact NTA for correction.
• Take mock tests before appearing for the exam. It is very essential to take the mock tests to increase your speed and to also get acquainted with the question paper of JEE Main 2019 exam. Knowing the types and pattern of questions will help candidates during the time of the exam.
• Candidates need to carry some important documents to the exam hall like their admit card, passport size photo, the government authorized photo identity. In case of candidates belonging to PwD category, the certificate should be carried by them.
• Keep in mind to reach the examination hall before time. Do not be late for the exam. Reach the examination hall 15 minutes before the prior time to avoid any traffic jam on the way.
• Candidates should not be allowed to carry electronic devices, bags, eatables in their bag. Keep a check that you do not carry all these things with you to the examination hall. The examination hall may not have a provision for a locker at the center to keep your belongings.
Study reference : Download Free JEE Advanced Sample Paper With Solution