NEET 2020 will be conducted by the NTA. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 is a national level medical entrance exam organized to provide admissions in MBBS, BDS & Ayush Courses. This entrance test is held once in a year. Candidates have to qualify this entrance test to get admission in well-known medical institutions in the country.NEET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below various tentative dates for various events of NEET 2020: Application form release:
1st week of November 2019Submission of application form:
Last week of November 2019Application form correction starts:
3rd week of January 2020Last date for correction in application form:
Last week of January 2020NEET (UG) Admit Card:
3rd week of April 2020NEET 2020 Exam Date:
1st week of May 2020Answer key:
2nd week of May 2020Result announcement
: 1st week of June 2020Counselling date:
2nd week of June 2020NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before registering for exam:
• Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals citizen are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
• Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: Candidates belonging to J&K states are eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
• Age limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31stDecember 2020. There is no upper age limit to apply.
• Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th level or equivalent examination.
• Mandatory Subjects: Students in their 12th level must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
• Percentage: Candidates in the 12th level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in PCB group.
• Appearing: Candidates are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).