All you should know about JEE Advanced 2019 : Exam Dates & Syllabus
* Tentative Dates for JEE Advanced 2019
– Online Registration Begins: 1st Week of May
– Registration Closes: 2nd Week of May
– Admit Card Release: 3rd week of May
– Exam Date: 3rd Week of May
– Online display of ORS/ Response Sheet: 4th week of May
– Answer Key Releases: Last week of May
– Receiving Feedback: Last week of May
– Result Declaration: 2nd week of June
– Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date: 2nd week of June
– Exam Date for AAT: 2nd week of June
– Result Declaration for AAT: 3rd week of June
– Allotment of Seats: 3rd week of June
* Registration for JEE Advanced 2019
– The registration for JEE Advanced 2019 usually begins from the first week of May and closes by 2nd week of May.
– Only via online mode candidates can register themselves for the exam.
– Post registrations, candidates are required to fill their academic and educational details along with their city preference.
* Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2019
– Indian Nationals/OCI/PIO/Foreign national candidates can apply for this exam.
– Candidates who are applying for JEE Advanced 2019 should have been born on or after October 1, 1994.
– 5 years of age relaxation is given for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
– Only 2 attempts in consecutive years are allowed for candidates.
– Appearing in JEE Main 2019 is a mandate for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
– Appearance in class 12th or equivalent examination should be either 2018 or 2019 for the first time.
– Applicants should secure at least 75 % marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam. (In case of SC/ST/PWD category, it is 65%).
* JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern
– The exam consists of two compulsory papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2). It is mandatory to attempt both.
– The exam is conducted through online mode only.
– The time duration for each paper is 3 hours. Extra time is given to PWD candidates.
– The nature of questions is objective type.
– Exam is conducted in both English and Hindi.
* Exam Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2019
General & Modern Physics
Electricity and Magnetism
Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity